If you’re a blogger or influencer interested in working with brands, you’ll need a media kit. Learn more about what to include and grab my templates to create your own!
What is a media kit?
A media kit (or press kit) is your blogging resume! Don’t waste time creating yours from scratch. Check out my quick-start guide with fully customizable templates.
- Why it’s important to have a media kit
- 7 key pieces of information to include
- 8 frequently asked media kit questions with comprehensive answers
- How to edit the included media kit and rate sheet templates
- A media kit quick start guide
- 3 media kit templates
- 2 rate sheet templates
- Instructions for easy customization (photos, fonts, text, layout, colors, and more)
More About the Templates…
- One is designed for bloggers who have not worked with brands in the past.
- Another is for influencers who want space to showcase previous brand partners and past work.
- The final media kit template is meant for influencers who have one main platform, such as Instagram, TikTok, or YouTube.
All are 100% editable, feel free to get creative and make them fit your needs!